Sunday, June 20, 2010

Last night was my first social outing in The City. I met Ty and his cashmere-wearing, j crew clad, Middlebury friends, who proved to be very nice and fun. We spiked our dinner waters with vodka someone had brought in water bottles. I thought it was quite clever. I drank too much, what exactly that entailed, I will leave to the imagination. I do have suspicious bruises and a cut on my knee, and absolutely no memory of where or how they happened.
Needless to say, I'm fairly embarrassed and I threw up most of my dignity in the toilet of Ty's bathroom. I may never drink Vodka again, I gaged over the mere smell of my nail-polish remover this morning.
Not to worry, a small cup of rainbow flavored italian ice is soothing my hangover, and my nostalgia.


No comments:

Post a Comment